Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Er, Thanks .... I Think

um, awkward moment with a dad at school today

haha actually it was funny...

the other day one of the dads of the kids my daughter goes to school with was driving out of the school and me and 6 other mums where in front talking. he looked at me and said out the window "sorry i just didnt want to hit anyone and dint my car" as a joke and we all laughed.

anyway he says today "im so sorry about the other day it came out wrong i didnt mean it the way it sounded" so i laughed and said "sure sure are you saying im fat enough to dint your car" and he goes "no not at all your beautiful"...

then i just went um thanks and he hurried off to his car haha. apparantly his wife who was with him the other day said what he said may of offended me so he felt he had to apologise lol.

funny but weird. i forgot about it and i DIDNT expect the "your beautiful" part...

um, yeah gotta go haha

1 comment:

  1. lol!!!.. "you're beautiful" awwwwwwwwwwwwww!. i bet he was so embarrassed for what he said before lol..

    ReplyDelete